Friday, August 27, 2010
College Coordinator: Bhim Lama
Agenda: Review+future programs and plans+clearance of Media Quiz+Certificate Distribution+Newspaper Circulation+(if any)
Time: 11 AM (Sharp)
Friday, July 2, 2010
Saturday, June 26, 2010
June 26, Dhulikhel
The third meeting of executive committee of SAHAYATRA, an intercollege media students' network took place at Kanya Campus on June 26, 2010 at Dillibazaar Kanya Campus, Dillibazaar. Bhola Nath Regmi, the Campus Chief expressed his few words of encouragement for the betterment of the network and committed that Kanya Campus will always cooperate with Sahayatra. Amol Acharya, the president of the network directed necessary formalities to be accomplished by the executive members regarding the completion of Code of Conduct of the network. The meeting also decided to organize the media Quiz contest in Shrawan 22, 2067 B.S. Samjhana Basnet, member of Sahayatra as well as the student of the Dillibazar Kanya Campus felicitated the meeting by arranging necessary infrastructures.
Friday, June 25, 2010
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Laxman Datt Pant
National Integrated College
1. How is your Teaching Experience in this Mass Communication Discipline?
I started teaching journalism at university level 8 years ago. Teaching has always remained a matter of pride for me. Many peopel still do not see media teaching a full time career. Yet, I do. It really gives me a thrilling experience -the efforts to attract someone towards media profession by means of teaching.
2. What opportunities do you see for the students studying this Media Discipline?
–Bhanu Bhakta Acharya
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Friday, June 4, 2010
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Monday, May 31, 2010
Organizer: Media Studies Group
Venue: Russian Cultural Center
Date: July 2, 2010
Starting Time: 11am onwards Ending Time: 3:00 pm
1) Welcoming the participating students by MC (Communication coordinator)- 5 Mins.
2) Introduction of Participants and their college (handle by MC)-15 Mins.
3) Introduction of the program by MSG president- 10 Mins.
4) Paper presentation by Program designer (proposal to the students for establishing network)- 30 Mins.
5) Snacks break (tea and cookies)-30 Mins
6) Discussion session run by Program Coordinator- 60 Mins
§ Formulating plans and policies of the network
§ Provisions for electing executive body of the network
§ Exploring opportunities and widening platform
7) Formation of College Coordinators committee- 30 Mins.
8) Minuting- 15 Mins
9) Vote of thanks by chairman-5 Mins
10) Video: My First Date